Paying it forward is what we do best at The Giving Keys. Over the last 10 years, we’ve sold over a million keys that our customers have paid forward around the world.
On Random Acts of Kindness Day, we want to encourage you to put a little extra intention into the way you interact with others.
We’ve come up with 15 ways to make the world a little bit brighter for someone else.
- Send a text or note of encouragement to three people on your mind.
- Get flowers for someone you love, just because.
- Write positive notes and leave them around for your roommates, coworkers, or family.
- Bring a homemade treat to a neighbor.
- Smile at strangers that you walk past today.
- Ask someone about how they’re doing and take extra time to listen.
- Write a gratitude journal and reflect on the people, places, and things for which you are thankful.
- Treat someone to a coffee.
- Give a thoughtful, meaningful gift to someone in your life.
- Practice self care and do something kind for yourself.
- Leave behind a gas gift card for the next person at a gas pump.
- Make a donation to your favorite nonprofit.
- Get someone a book that you think they would love and write a note inside.
- Write a nice review for your favorite local business.
- Gather clothes or blankets that you don’t use anymore and drop them off at a local shelter.
Sometimes it’s the littlest gestures and details that make a significant and lasting impression on those around us.