It is important to The Giving Keys that our products maintain their quality throughout the years.
- What is the best way to clean my jewelry?
- In order to ensure that your item is kept in its best condition, clean as often as needed using a polishing cloth to remove any tarnishing and even out the color. It is best to keep away from harsh cleaning agents.
- Why is my jewelry tarnishing?
- Keep in mind that due to the personal pH levels of an individual’s skin, jewelry may tarnish more quickly for some than for others. Individuals who are known to have acidic skin may cause metallic accessories to oxidize/darken. If one is acidic in body chemistry, please do not wear your fashion jewelry against bare skin or expose the pieces to sweat.
- Can I wear my jewelry in water?
- Avoid excessive exposure to water and sunlight. We recommend removing your jewelry before washing dishes, showering, heading to the beach, etc. If you live close to saltwater, know that this can also cause your jewelry to darken. We also advise not to spray on perfume when wearing your fashion jewelry. If you have sprayed on perfume, wait for it to dry completely before putting on your jewelry.
- What is the best way to store my jewelry?
- Since exposure to air can oxidize jewelry, we recommend storing items from The Giving Keys in a pouch rather than leaving them fully exposed to the air. The Giving Keys products are packaged carefully in complimentary pouches and protective boxes - use these as an easy storage option to keep your pieces safe.
- How do I care for my Leather Wrap Bracelet?
- To keep your leather bracelet in its best condition, we recommend avoiding contact with water, greasy substances, make-up products and perfumes. Please note, your leather bracelet starts off snug, but wears in over time for a comfortable fit.
Please note - The Giving Keys will not be held responsible for any damages that may occur by foregoing the recommendations below.