Embrace your word, then Pay It Forward to a person you feel needs the message more than you. Then write us a story of why you gave it away.
- Hand stamped and assembled in Downtown Los Angeles by people transitioning out of homelessness
- A 20" statement necklace consiting of 14" of layered chunky silver chain connected to 5 split rings in silver and matte black finished with a silver key hook
- Can be worn as a regular necklace or a long necklace
- Features a gold dog tag, two 1" tassels, and 3 keys in a mix of metal finishes and random words
- A one of a kind piece and may vary from the image shown
Introducing the Power to Choose in honor of our 10 Year Anniversary! The Giving Keys is celebrating 10 years of job creation for those transitioning out of homelessness by letting you mix & match your message with your unique style.
These brand new products are hand-created by our incredible team members who are the inspiration behind it all.
The Omara Statement Necklace is named after Omara, a Giving Keys Employment Program Graduate.
"I chose the double layered rebel statment necklace because its strong enough and unbreakable like the bond between me and my family."